Workshop, Teleclass, Program, & Event Calendar
5/6 – Inner Circle – Q & A Monthly Call – Teleclass
Are you tired of wasting precious time figuring out your dating situations or hashing it out with girlfriends who don’t really know what they’re talking about? I understand and I’ve been in your shoes, dating in midlife. That’s why I have created the It’s Never Too Late For Love Inner Circle.
The group as been formulated to:
- Answer your burning questions
- Deliver practical solutions
- Encourage optimism
- Clear up confusion
- Empower you
- Help you understand men
- Build community – you are not alone!
What’s Included in the Inner Circle?
- Monthly 60-90 minute question and answer calls
- Recordings of previous Q&A calls
- Access to the Inner Circle Library including 20+ interviews with dating experts from around the country
- My book We Asked Him! What Midlife Men Say about Dating, Love and Women
- Additional books and recordings will be posted as completed
The Next Call is Monday, May 6th at 8pm et
These are monthly calls, always held on a Monday night at 8pm eastern time (USA). You can join any time! If you can’t make a session they will be recorded so you can listen later at your convenience. Register below to become a member of this empowering group to make 2013 your year to find love. Just $19.97 per month
Yes I’m ready to find love and join the Inner Circle
5/14 – Sizzle vs. Fizzle Online Dating Workshop – 4 Session Teleclass
Want to find love this summer?
Are you a single woman in midlife who wants to find love this summer?
Do you really want to know where the good men are over 40?
Do you feel like you’ve been looking for decent guys but can’t find one?
Do you ask people you know where to go out to find quality men?
MEN over 40 are on the Internet!
If you want to find more quality men, the web is the place to do so!
In the Sizzle vs. Fizzle Online Dating Workshop, (telecourse) you will learn:
- How to write a profile that stands out and gets the attention you deserve
- How to write emails that get answered
- How to select the best photos to show off your assets
- How to create a memorable user name
- How to develop a headline that catches his eye
- How to use online dating as efficiently as possible
- What to expect and a peek into what is “normal” for the web
- How to weed out undesirable men
- How to handle “the phone call”
- Conversation starters and taboos
- First dates suggestions and more
- How to follow up with your dates
- and so much more!
4 One-Hour Group Coaching Sessions – Tuesdays: 5/14, 5/28, 6/11, 6/25 from 8-9pm et
Programs will be recorded in case you can’t make a date.
Read more and register here
Photo credit: Teamstickergiant